Senior Rust Developer
We are looking for a Rust Developer expert to work in the design, development, implementation of a new blockchain concept in a project. Experts will be involved in the creation of a new smart contract creation/scripting system, testnet, API, SDK, consensus mechanisms, and a host of other tasks.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Consult and collaborate effectively with our leadership team on business applications/use cases
- Provide insights on Blockchain and distributed ledger technologies as it relates to our business objectives.
- Demonstrate and share knowledge, preferably with industry work in Smart Contracts and digital supply chains.
- Contribute to Architecture, Design, and Implementation of a Blockchain environment including but not limited to the consensus layer, distributed ledger, and smart contracts layer.
- Also work with transactions, security, latency, scalability, etc.
- Researching alternatives and making architectural/design/business decisions independently.
- Experience in implementing real distributed systems.
- Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded code
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Strong knowledge of different consensus algorithms – PoA,PoW, POS, POeT, POST, etc
- Experience with Java, PL/SQL, MySQL, C++, and most importantly, Rust!
- Knowledge of the latest attack trends, tools, and the threat landscape
- Experience with 1 or more of the following: Smart Contracts, storage platforms, UNIX file systems, VMs (preferred)
Please send us your resume by filling out the form below.