Senior Java Developer
The post-holder will analyze client requirements and design solutions incorporating the most appropriate functionality and features. They will design user interfaces for web applications with suitable features to match the application’s purpose; they will decide on the best development technologies and methods for each application; they will choose the most suitable programming language and software platforms and they will test end-products prior to release.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Work with experience designers’ team to perform high quality web-based solutions.
- Develop new website pages and functionality, deliver enhancements to an existing website, and fix defect.
- Support end-users with all help they may need.
- Create new web sites.
- Work with marketing team.
- Cooperate with testing team.
- Help with bug tracking.
- 5-6 years Java, J2EE, JSP, JSTL, JDBC development experience.
- Education in relevant field.
- Good knowledge of web technologies: Java, and JS.
- Understands HTML, CSS, and browser compatibility issues.
- Databases usage experience.
- Fast find solutions skill.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent English.
- Ambitious, motivated and a good team player.
Please send us your resume by filling out the form below.